Pursuant to Art. 5 of the Law on associations and foundations the Constituent Assembly of the Association for Development of ecology, tourism and cultural cooperation "GRIN-LIST" Bitola on 12.06.2009 adopted the following:
NAME AND ADDRESS OF THE ASSOCIATION
The full name of the association is: Association for the development of ecology, tourism and cultural cooperation "GRIN-LIST" Bitola.
The headquarters of the association in Bitola, address: Klanica 1/15, Bitola.
The abbreviated name of the association is "GRIN-LIST".
The association is a legal entity.
In legal transactions and towards third parties acting on behalf and everything for its own account
The Association has a print with a round shape which is inscribed the name of the association.
The Association has a stamp and a rectangular shape and the same stands beside the name of the association and a place for record number and date.
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES OF THE ASSOCIATION
The Association was formed in order to contribute to the development of a democratic, ecological, tourism and cultural awareness building of mutual tolerance and respect for different opinions and beliefs.
To achieve its objectives and tasks Association will organize public debates, panel discussions, public hearings, contact the media to inform the public about the contents of the activity of the association.
This civic association banned political and religious activities.
BODIES OF THE ASSOCIATION.
Bodies of the association are:
- Chairman of the Association
- Supervisory Authority.
The Assembly is the highest body of the association and it consists of all members of the association.
The Assembly is responsible for:
- Adoption of the Statute as amended, and it cost him a two-thirds majority.
- Adopt a program of work and other regulations under its jurisdiction, as well as a second instance on appeals of decisions made by the President of the association.
- Adopts the annual report of the association, adopt guidelines and work plan of the association.
- Adopts the financial statement of the Association and adopted financial plan.
- Decide to change the objectives of the association, and it seems with a two-thirds majority.
- Decide on the establishment or abolition of the branches of the association.
- Decides to join the association to another association of citizens or the division of the association of two or more associations, and it costs two-thirds majority.
- Confirm the admission of new members or resigning members.
- Makes decisions on establishment of companies
- Makes decisions establishing the various types of legal entities
- Elects the president of the association executive.
- Elects a supervisor.
- Decides on the termination of the association as well as the division of property of the association and this cost by two thirds.
- Decides on all other matters not within the competence of other organs.
The sessions of the assembly are managed by the president who is elected from among the members of the Assembly and its mandate is 4 years.
Assembly meetings are convened by the president of the assembly, and they managed.
Assembly is convened at least once a year, or when necessary, but may be convened upon proposal of 1/5 of the total number of members of the assembly.
If there is a written proposal of at least 1/5 of the members of the assembly, summoning him in such a case the president of the association is obliged to call the Assembly as soon as possible, which can not be longer than 30 days of receiving the written proposal .
Session the assembly may be convened at the request of the Supervisory Board and in this case the President is obliged the association to convene the Assembly as soon as possible and within 30 days of receipt of the written request.
The agenda, time and place for convening the assembly determines the speaker, so that in cases referred to in paragraphs 3 and 4 of this article as a point on the agenda must be used for the request of the initiators who convened the assembly session.
Prior to this Assembly is elected Commission for verification consisted of 3 members which aims to determine whether there are enough members present in the assembly; To prepare materials for voting and conduct the voting and announce the voting results, as well as to carry out verification of the minutes of the session of the assembly.
Parliament can work if more than half of the members, and decisions are made by majority vote of members present.
Decisions that require a two-thirds majority was required to be the total number of members of the assembly.
Decisions adopted by the Assembly by public vote.
The Assembly may decide to adopt decisions by secret written ballot.
Each member of the Assembly shall have one vote.
The Member of Assembly, President of the Association and the member of the supervisory body of the assembly are exempted from voting when the assembly decides in the second level decisions that they have taken or participated in the their adoption; when it comes to issues related to these articles or to their close relatives to the second degree or the spouse or refers to a legal entity in which the member of this association owns or has the right to control, monitor or economic interest .
Executive body of the association is the President of the association.
President of the association are elected for 4 years with the right to be elected more than two terms.
President of the association is responsible for the following:
- Represents the association in legal transactions with third parties, authorized signatory on the account of the association.
- In the name and on behalf of the association agreements concluded with third parties and take care that they be met.
- In the first instance decisions on the termination of employment of employees of the association.
- Prepares Assembly meetings
- Prepare draft decisions on amending the statute and other acts
- To implement the policy, conclusions and decisions adopted by the Assembly
- May establish a special service for the association in the same employ people.
- Manages and is responsible for the property management of the association
- Prepares periodic and annual reports on the work of the association.
- Makes decisions on admission of new members to the association.
- Makes decisions on withdrawal of articles of association
- Performs other duties within his competence.
The supervisory body is composed of three members and shall supervise and control the adequate use of the resources available to the association, as well as revenues and expenses of the association.
The supervisory body is elected for a period of 4 years.
Each member of the supervisory authority is entitled to demand to control the use and disposition of assets of the association.
The control supervisory body if necessary draw up a written record.
ACQUISITION AND HANDLING PROPERTY
The association may acquire property whether movable or immovable.
The property can be acquired in various ways:
- Through dues paid by members.
- The profit they receive from companies that were established
- Donations and bequests from legal or natural persons
- The funds that would be received from government authorities, foundations, etc.
- As well as other sources that are allowed according to applicable regulations.
Property managed by the President of the association, and assembly features of the association.
Personal property acquired by association is owned by the all members of the association.
In the event of termination of the association on any ground assets it acquired the association are shared between members.
If a member of the association has entered an association its assets or its contribution to the acquisition of such assets is exclusively his then those funds during the division of property of the association return to his possession that represent his possession.
Disposal of assets owned by the association are carried out on the basis of a decision of the Assembly of the association.
Operation of the association is public and all meetings of the Assembly are open to the public.
The Assembly can decide to be closed to the public only when discussing the things that are secret of the association, and it is necessary prior to a decision.
The public is accomplished in a way that the supervisory authority exercises control over the use and disposition of assets of the association.
Publicity of the work of the association is realized through the contacts of the president of the association with the media.
ORGANIZATION OF BRANCHES OF THE ASSOCIATION
Association can form their own branches.
Branches are formed following a decision by the Assembly of the association.
Motive objectives and tasks for the establishment of branches must be consistent with the goals and objectives of the association that under this statute.
With branches of the association manages the president of the association
In all other branches of the provisions of this statute.
ACCESSION IN ASSOCIATION OR RESIGNING
Member of the Association can be any person whether a citizen of the Republic of Macedonia or foreign citizen, if accepted documents of the association.
Member of the association can be a person who perform any function in a political party or state body or public enterprise.
Member of the association are getting by signing the application form, which must bear the name and surname of the address of residence and personal identification number of the citizen.
If resigning from the association, application form shall be returned to the member and this was proof that his membership in the association ceased.
Member anonymity is guaranteed only if requested to do so the member.
For members of the association is kept a register containing the name, surname address and unique identification number of the citizen.
Member concealing the register shall make a note when he ceased membership in the association.
Each member association may resign voluntarily, which does not require special approval of any organ of the association.
The member of the association may be excluded if their actions or behavior violated the provisions of the Acts of the association or works against the interests of the association.
To expel a member from the association decided by the Chairman of the association, which will decide the exclusion, of which decision the member has a right to appeal within 8 days of receipt, to the Assembly of the association.
REPRESENTING THE ASSOCIATION
Association in legal transactions and towards third parties represents the president of the association without any restrictions.
Signatory on the account of the association is the President of the association.
TERMINATION OF THE ASSOCIATION
The move of indefinite duration.
The association can cease to exist and act in the following cases:
- When it decides Assembly of the Association
- The number of members of the association falls below the minimum number required to form an association of citizens
- By decision of the Central Registry.
- In other cases provided by law.
In the event of termination of the association president of the association is obliged to notify the Central Registry of termination within 15 days from the date of termination.
Upon termination of the association of the assets of the association are settled first commitments they have association and the property remains shared in the manner provided for in the Statute.
ENTRY INTO FORCE OF STATUTE
Statute shall enter into force on the day of its adoption.